Strange AC issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AGKINGS

Reaction score
I had the same issue it was off and on and you could see the 2H light blinking on and off with it as well. I already scheduled a service appointment but I will check underneath the passenger dash for a loose plug and see if that resolves it. Thank you

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having this same intermittent AC problem on 2014. Checked fuses and disconnected/reconnected blower fan connector, still getting intermittent AC regardless of recirc or not.

Anyone ever find a definitive conclusion to this? Am going to replace dash blower motor and maybe relay in engine fuse box next I guess…

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The connector pictured is the heater resistor, they are solid state now (used to be a little coil spring) but still, could fail…

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to look at this tomorrow. I’ll check back with what I find.

This was the problem. My harness wasn’t burnt, and the OEM one didn’t have any signs of damage, but there must have been some problem somewhere internally as replacing the unit solved the problem.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the problem. My harness wasn’t burnt, and the OEM one didn’t have any signs of damage, but there must have been some problem somewhere internally as replacing the unit solved the problem.
Ok so went with non-oem, forget which off top of my head, but now my fan runs constantly - no heat or air, just the fan.

The heat and air work just fine but when I turn them off the fan just continues on…

Thoughts? Experiences? Searched but didn’t find anything. Will try battery disconnect for 15+ and see if that helps.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Disconnected battery for over 15 minutes with no relief.

Will pull the resistor and swap it with a a new one in case it is defective.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this6