Stopped by the shop today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff_oddo

Reaction score
Well I am currently in Phoenix visiting family and I decided to stop by the shop to check it out. I want to thank the one individual who offered to show me around the shop and take me in back and show me the project trucks they are working on. I was amazed at all the stuff they have going on and the cool products they had in stock. I just recently returned from a year deployment to Afghanistan and got back in September. I purchased my Raptor while overseas and picked it up the day I got home. I really wish I could have drove out here to AZ and picked up some new stuff for the truck but I decided to fly instead. Lol. Once again thanks again for taking time out of your busy schedule to show me around your shop! -Jeff

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jeff. Are you talking about THAT guy in THE shop in Phoenix? Nice guy! Awesome shop. See that you never got greeted properly so Welcome, Congrats, and Thanks! Got some pics of the truck?

OP
OP
J

jeff_oddo

Reaction score
I can't remember his name, but he showed me around the shop. Lol. I'll post up some pics of my truck soon.