STOLEN - Silver Gen 2, Denver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sidetrack

Reaction score
It’s sad for a first post, but better late than never?

Silver Gen 2 Crew Cab, 2018. Taken from the Larry H Miller Ford Dealership in Lakewood, CO. Truck has been needing a new transfer case for the past two months. The parts finally came in, I dropped the truck off on Monday. This Friday evening, I was notified that it was ready for pickup. I couldn’t make it to the dealer before closing, so it was going to sit for the night. At 8:00pm, I received a notification from FordPass that a master reset had been performed. It was extremely odd, so I called the non-emergency number.

The cop told me a raptor was reported driving through a fence in that area this evening. After searching the lot, they were unable to find the truck and it’s been officially reported stolen. Fort all the folks in Colorado and surrounding States (especially if you’re in between Denver and Mexico) please report any sightings of the truck pictured below. I’d really appreciate it.

Truck has a stage 2 Cobb tune with the FMIC. Geiser 3” springs, and Deaver +3 HDs. Wyoming plates (assuming the thief is an idiot and kept the same plates).

I’ve done everything to prevent this (jimmy jammers on all doors, lock cylinder removed, I never leave the keys in the truck). That said, I’m my opinion, the dealership looks extremely suspect. The SAME DAY it’s repaired, it’s stolen?! Also, it shouldn’t have been possible to steal the truck without a key. How did the key grow legs and walk out of the locked building and hopefully a lock box? These are just my assumptions right now, since I can’t get ahold of anyone at the dealership to confirm anything just yet.

Attachments

• 4DF88369-49A3-48BF-8EA8-D4DEEDD92376.jpeg
    4DF88369-49A3-48BF-8EA8-D4DEEDD92376.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
S

Sidetrack

Reaction score
It’s been recovered in Thornton. Two teenagers were filling it up for someone else.

I appreciate the quick response from a couple of you. Hopefully I can find out the rest of the story soon.

FYI, the cop said Cartels have been targeting Raptors in Denver much more heavily in the last few months. The trucks have been winding up in Juarez.

Along with the 10 additional GPS trackers that I’ll put on this truck, I’ll pack some C4 into the frame. Next time that an inside job at a dealership happens, I’ll be laughing on the other end of the joke with a big red button.

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks! Hopefully it's not to beat up or damaged when or if you get it back.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s been recovered in Thornton. Two teenagers were filling it up for someone else.

I appreciate the quick response from a couple of you. Hopefully I can find out the rest of the story soon.

FYI, the cop said Cartels have been targeting Raptors in Denver much more heavily in the last few months. The trucks have been winding up in Juarez.

Along with the 10 additional GPS trackers that I’ll put on this truck, I’ll pack some C4 into the frame. Next time that an inside job at a dealership happens, I’ll be laughing on the other end of the joke with a big red button.
If there’s cartel ops going on in Denver this country is ******. Thanks a lot Democrats/ Bidëñ

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Did you do a lock out after the work was done to pick up later? Did the dealership lock the keys in the truck for you?