Stolen Raptor questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
This is from Bumper.com and from the first set of photos uploaded online from the dealership website. Notice the 72855.8 in the photo and then the comma being moved from 72,885 to 785,558 in the self inspection posted 10 days after reported stolen. the thief posted a “self inspection “ on my VIN number as the owner. What do they possibly have to gain other than to mess with me?

I agree I was a bit discombobulated and shook up When I wrote that post. Also I bought it at Mak Haik Ford in Houston. One of the largest dealerships in Houston. I’m also a trial lawyer and have seen some pretty bizarre stuff over the years. Truth is stranger than fiction. The one thing I didn’t expect was to be castigated and made fun of by posting on the site. Classy stuff guys. Hope your comments made you feel good and gave you a good chuckle. However I sincerely pray that nobody steals yours. It’s akin to being violated in a big way. Also how many of y’all have a walker in the back of your truck? See if you can identify it in the last pic. Tell you what your responses do make me feel like smoking something.

Attachments

• 4A9B649A-1FC1-4F45-BBB5-C005B4489358.png
    4A9B649A-1FC1-4F45-BBB5-C005B4489358.png
    736.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 67D9661D-8D89-4F8A-9FE1-AF18D2FDE130.jpeg
    67D9661D-8D89-4F8A-9FE1-AF18D2FDE130.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 6465F66B-3981-4E20-A4E0-CF01CBC9B06F.jpeg
    6465F66B-3981-4E20-A4E0-CF01CBC9B06F.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
Ok. Enough. I call BllShit and recommend you stop smoking whatever it is you purchased as it’s side effects are paranoia and a desire to write ridiculous nonsense on our forum. Yeah bud. The cops and the dealerships are in on it. Well guess what? This forum then is actually run by cops and you just snitched, your phones are bugged, there’s ninjas hiding on your lawn right now, and SWAT is coming through your door at 2347 hours eastern time so I’d go on the lamb if I were you. You’ll have to go on foot I guess since your Raptor was “stolen” aka you don’t have a Raptor, you are writing nonsense on your computer from your mothers basement while she’s upstairs fixing you a sandwich. Rub one out and go night night already.
I’m 52 and my mother shot herself less than a foot away from me while I was reaching for the gun. I buried my dad 3 days before it was stolen out of a hotel parking lot in Houston. Gerry Spence and RaceHorse Haynes were my mentors, if you have ever heard of them. Call ********? Ok. that’s your prerogative. The rest of my response is below. “Your group” is a judgmental place, full of ignorant and uncaring members. what a disgrace, and great example of the lack of sincerity and can’t hold a candle to the patriots in the USA in the previous generations. And to think I’d find like minded individuals On the site. People really are becoming lovers of self, boastful, and you can look up the rest in 2 Tim.. I think. Like I wrote previously, I hope none of you haters and funny guys experience the same. SMH

OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
Well, of course both VINs have the same 4 recalls if they are the same year/make/model/options. You're honestly not making much sense. Did you report your truck stolen yet? You think some cops are in on it because two trucks have the same option packages and similar miles but the VINs and paperwork checks out so they say it's not your truck? VIN plates are fairly difficult to replicate and rivet in correctly to not look tampered with on modern vehicles by design. Have you considered that...it's not your truck? These trucks aren't unicorns, they weren't ordered in a lot of variations so it's not real hard to have near duplicates.
thanks for the sincere reply. I’m not a big car guy so this isn’t my forte. Your rt they aren’t unicorns but th only difference was my VIN had the carbon fiber package. I learned a lot these few weeks about how they were able to shur down the FordPass so quickly and how they jammed the gps. I also learned about the epo computer and how they clone the VINS to intercept n duplicate the key fob by going to the original dealership and requesting a key fob but saying they will program it. Of course I consider it wasn’t my truck but you check the photos and lmk your opinion. If not no worries I appreciate your having some empathy and taking the time to do something other than kick someone when they’re down. Hopefully others on the forum will follow your example and walk a few feet in others shoes b4 get on their high horse. God bless

OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
Who in their right mind would have their Raptor stolen and not report it? Something is off with this!
It was reported stolen. I just waited a few days to see if it would pop up. read the replies. Your correct there’s defi something off. the police did nothing. Not even get the video from the parking lot or the Shell station which was the last known. I was hoping to recover it, and came close but it’s gone now 4 good.

OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
No way your a trial attorney. Even stupid atty would report the truck stolen
Didn’t you read what I wrote? I did report it and attached the pic. Yea I’ve got a lot to gain and a lot of people I want to impress by stating all the personal things I did. Sick…

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
It was reported stolen. I just waited a few days to see if it would pop up. read the replies. Your correct there’s defi something off. the police did nothing. Not even get the video from the parking lot or the Shell station which was the last known. I was hoping to recover it, and came close but it’s gone now 4 good.
Sorry for the confusion but your first post stated you didn't report it then multiple post later you stated you think the task force was working on it. I never saw a post where you said I reported it to the police, if it was my truck, I'd be so livid and at the police station every frickin day!