Stolen Raptor questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srobertslaw

Reaction score
Stolen Raptor and they already replaced my vin on door. Went to the dealership 2x where it’s supposedly at but it has not been there for 2 days. I need to know how many places vin is so I can prove it’s mine. I didn’t report it on purpose. On Ford express it showed the exact time it was taken and the gps was disabled in 4 minutes. For those wondering could it be a different truck? Sure. But the odds of the same exact make model (loaded out) with the mileage at 72883 bc 77885 at the dealership I think the odds are too astronomical. Any input appreciated.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Was your truck stolen by the dealer or did someone steal it and sell it to the dealer?

There was a huge theft ring here and workers at ministry of transportation (DMV) were involved.

Could you check to see it’s yours with FordPass?

OP
OP
srobertslaw

srobertslaw

Reaction score
I don’t get it. Was your truck stolen by the dealer or did someone steal it and sell it to the dealer?

There was a huge theft ring here and workers at ministry of transportation (DMV) were involved.

Could you check to see it’s yours with FordPass?
I checked both vin numbers and it’s identical. Even the mil was 72883 vs 72885 when I enter the other vin number it’s got same 4 recalls, and the service records were altered DAs it shows 666,666 miles in Dec 21 kind of a fu what can you do about it? N yes I think there’s some cops from the task force in on it. They won’t do shit except check the paperwork and look at the 2 ez spots where vin numbers are..

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was in fact stolen and it was not reported, my question is why? If your trying to play the “value” game that may backfire really fast.

This is so simple. If you have proof of original ownership, I would contact the police and notify the dealership. Legally a dealership cannot sell a stolen vehicle if they are notified until after an investigation.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked both vin numbers and it’s identical. Even the mil was 72883 vs 72885 when I enter the other vin number it’s got same 4 recalls, and the service records were altered DAs it shows 666,666 miles in Dec 21 kind of a fu what can you do about it? N yes I think there’s some cops from the task force in on it. They won’t do shit except check the paperwork and look at the 2 ez spots where vin numbers are..

Well, of course both VINs have the same 4 recalls if they are the same year/make/model/options. You're honestly not making much sense. Did you report your truck stolen yet? You think some cops are in on it because two trucks have the same option packages and similar miles but the VINs and paperwork checks out so they say it's not your truck? VIN plates are fairly difficult to replicate and rivet in correctly to not look tampered with on modern vehicles by design. Have you considered that...it's not your truck? These trucks aren't unicorns, they weren't ordered in a lot of variations so it's not real hard to have near duplicates.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Enough. I call BllShit and recommend you stop smoking whatever it is you purchased as it’s side effects are paranoia and a desire to write ridiculous nonsense on our forum. Yeah bud. The cops and the dealerships are in on it. Well guess what? This forum then is actually run by cops and you just snitched, your phones are bugged, there’s ninjas hiding on your lawn right now, and SWAT is coming through your door at 2347 hours eastern time so I’d go on the lamb if I were you. You’ll have to go on foot I guess since your Raptor was “stolen” aka you don’t have a Raptor, you are writing nonsense on your computer from your mothers basement while she’s upstairs fixing you a sandwich. Rub one out and go night night already.