Stolen Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can find them in Europe,$ 125 000,parallel import from specialzed shop,have to be legal.
don't know of all ex eastern countries.
think more the market in third world countries

Reaction score
So it's been 11 business days (and 15 total days) since my raptor got stolen and i filed a claim, and the advisor has not gotten back to me. I was told my advisor would contact me within 9 business days. I've done the following:
- i called on the 5th business day and someone left my advisor a message
- i called again and someone gave me a direct line to my advisors number on the 7th day
- i called my advisor on the 10th day no answer
- i called my advisor again today (11th) and emailed him and still no response
- i then called the main line to speak with a manager and they said theyre not available, so i made the rep send an email to the manager

any suggestions on what to do?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it's been 11 business days (and 15 total days) since my raptor got stolen and i filed a claim, and the advisor has not gotten back to me. I was told my advisor would contact me within 9 business days. I've done the following:
- i called again and someone gave me a direct line to my advisors number on the 7th day
- i then called the main line to speak with a manager and they said theyre not available, so i made the rep send an email to the manager

After this is over, get a new / better insurance company!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

If you have a local agent, call them and pester them. Next call would be to the state insurance board.

Lucami

Reaction score
Insurance companies are terrible most of the time, except when they need to collect from you. Good luck