Stolen - 2019 black CCSB - from driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BALLYWOOD007

Reaction score
View attachment 366402Hi all, just wanted to share that my truck was stolen last night from my driveway. They disabled the modem, so Ford Pass can't work.

Truck has lots of modifications, in case you see it out and about. Please call police if you do. Or call me 778-838-9898. Thanks Ryan

Baja Designs XL80 on hood - SDHQ mounts
Baja Designs Squadron pros in bumper
Fox Factory Race Shocks on all four corners - Live Valve
SVC bumpstops with Fox cans
Deavers +3.
SVC UCAs.
37" BFG KO2 (not pictured)
Bakflip tonneau
mid flaps under the running boards/body
cut exhaust tips
grey painted skid plate
Venomrex VR-602 wheels

When stolen, it had the roof rack and Thule box.
View attachment 366401
Hey man. Sorry to hear about your truck. If I see it, or anything similar I'll be sure to get on the horn right away. I'm always worried about my truck sitting around as well. From what I've heard, the stock alarm doesn't have shock/tilt detection. I'll be installing an alarm soon enough.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car ,truck thieves
Carjackers too
SHOULD BE HUNG
OR FIRING SQUAD
THEIR CHOICE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ONLY THIS WILL STOP THIS SHYT. STEAL MY TRUCK OR CAR YOU DIE. NO SYMPATHY. PUBLIC EXECUTION.
SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO GO THRU THIS, HAVING HAD A TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE AND A 65 FUELIE VETTE STOLEN NEVER FOUND,I DO FEEL FOR YOU.
MY 19 has the club on steering wheel always.
And a long LOCKED cable that goes thru wheel and running board.
And a BIG SIG AWAITS ANY FOOLS
NO FREAKING AIR SOFT.
SORRY JUST MY FEELINGS AND OPINIONS.
PS:TENNESSEE LAW CAN STILL HAVE ONE HUNG FOR HORSE THIEVING
LAWS STILL ON BOOKS.
PPS: old western law was
“INSTANTANEOUS EXECUTION BY HANGING FOR CATTLE RUSTLERS AND HORSE THIEVES.
THIEVES KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING TODAY WITH ALMOST NO PUNISHMENT.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been wondering how much trouble id get into if I electrified mine when its parked in my drive behind my house so if they touch it they would get one hell of a shock just like an electric fence. not when I set my alarm in a parking lot just in my drive. I am assuming trespassing laws may help me. or I could just play dumb and say it is an electrical issue.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ive been wondering how much trouble id get into if I electrified mine when its parked in my drive behind my house so if they touch it they would get one hell of a shock just like an electric fence. not when I set my alarm in a parking lot just in my drive. I am assuming trespassing laws may help me. or I could just play dumb and say it is an electrical issue.
Unfortunately aluminum and paint are poor conductors…