Stolen - 2019 black CCSB - from driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question: for the stinger tow method.

If they picked it up from the rear, wouldn’t the IWE be engage if truck is not on?

If they picked it up from the front they would have to put it in N

My guess is what they did to mine:

- pull the horn wire off thru the grille
- wrench the lock cylinder to get in
- disable FordPass
- fob would have been copied using scanner or thru OBD

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like a lot of car theft going on up there. Would be nice to see some stats on it so to put it in perspective. Just one quick google search.

https://www.wellingtonadvertiser.com/canada-has-one-of-the-worlds-highest-rates-of-auto-theft/#:~:text=The%20OPP's%20website%20says%20the,average%20of%201%2C000%20per%20week.

I know they got some of these Raptors back that were stolen from Ford.

And here in Louisville we have massive crime issues and only increasing.

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t prevent the stinger, but I usually have my raptor stacked in the driveway. Something is usually behind it bc I’m dumb and have too many projects

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question: for the stinger tow method.

If they picked it up from the rear, wouldn’t the IWE be engage if truck is not on?

If they picked it up from the front they would have to put it in N

In an urban/suburban environment where noise is a concern the professionals just throw a dolly under the wheels they aren't lifting. If you aren't familiar, look up Collins Dolly and you can see the specifics, but a simplified version is think of horse shoes with wheels on the bottom. Push the horse shoe around the tire near the ground, pull a jack handle, and the inside edge of the horse shoe rotates in such a manner as to lift the tire off the ground so that it is now supported solely by the horse shoe. The horse shoes can connect together to make a solid rectangle, and it's stable enough to tow at high way speeds.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, I will keep my eyes peeled for it around my area.
It definitely sticks out and hopefully it gets found
I'd be finding all receipts for your parts and hopefully ICBC does not try to pull a shirt over your head.