Stolen - 2019 black CCSB - from driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guido59

Reaction score
View attachment 366402Hi all, just wanted to share that my truck was stolen last night from my driveway. They disabled the modem, so Ford Pass can't work.

Truck has lots of modifications, in case you see it out and about. Please call police if you do. Or call me 778-838-9898. Thanks Ryan

Baja Designs XL80 on hood - SDHQ mounts
Baja Designs Squadron pros in bumper
Fox Factory Race Shocks on all four corners - Live Valve
SVC bumpstops with Fox cans
Deavers +3.
SVC UCAs.
37" BFG KO2 (not pictured)
Bakflip tonneau
mid flaps under the running boards/body
cut exhaust tips
grey painted skid plate
Venomrex VR-602 wheels

When stolen, it had the roof rack and Thule box.
View attachment 366401
Cannot believe someone knifed your truck bro, damn thing looks brand knew like mine! I hate to add salt to the wound brother, but after everything gets straightened out, I'd find myself a new neighborhood to live in!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if replacement cost insurance would pay the current ADM so you could get a quick replacement?

OP
OP
R

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are no Gen3s anywhere near me in Canada. Could be a year, or more. Crazy times. Not sure what to do, as I use my truck for truck things all the time...

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Man. That’s why my house is surrounded by cameras. Nice neighborhoods as mentioned is where they want to go to “take what’s theirs” and even if they catch them, now a days it’s a slap on the wrist with all this “woke” b u l l s h i t.

“It’d be worth them doing it just to catch them doing it. No trial, no jury, just straight to execution.”- Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

HighHP

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that it is GONE !!!
Do you know how it was taken and how long it took? Did they clone your FOB? Did they break in and hook into the OBDII connector and program a new key? Did they tow it?