Stolen - 2019 black CCSB - from driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately aluminum and paint are poor conductors…
Actually most of the high lines/power lines are aluminum that come into the houses before it goes into copper wiring… aluminum is a better conductor than iron, (most electric fences are aluminum) but there’s a lot of fiberglass on our trucks as the front fenders and hood are fiberglass.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awful.

Police are being defunded and will not help anyone with stolen property.
Any ideas what can be done????

How long before people pull their heads out of asses and make things right?
It’s the blind leading the blind. Having spent 11 years in law enforcement I can you tell this… when you lose the support of your own community based on a ridiculous unfounded narrative put out by the media and some “organizations”, when police administrations start talking politics and taking knees with rioters, when city commissioners automatically side with criminals so as to gain popularity for the upcoming election….it’s a recipe for disaster. Forget being proactive. For what? Today…a cop can do his job by the book, follow every written policy, and when shit hits the fan the only people he will find behind him are his coworkers on the road. Everyone above will wash their hands clean of it. The media, the politicians, elected state attorneys, appointed police chiefs and command staff, all of them have contributed to this detrimental state we find ourselves in. And quite frankly it fking sucks…for you and for us. Because there are plenty of ******** good people living in our communities who deserve to have police officers who protect them and their property. But their voices don’t matter to the people who are making these decisions. I’m sure you’ve seen it on the news, and here locally as well, we’ve had a mass exodus of good ******* cops just turning in their badges and calling it a day. And it’s not cowardice. They’ve literally cut our legs off. Police work isn’t pretty. And sometimes it’s lawful but awful. And if you knew the things cops were told not to do and to “let go” you’d be shocked. And by that I don’t mean “don’t shoot unarmed people” lol. More like “don’t chase the groups of dirt bike riders let them do their thing” or one of my all time favorites, “don’t sit on that street in your patrol car (in the hood)…people are complaining it’s intimidating”. Right. And so yes, in conclusion, crime is sky rocketing. Good cops are leaving and being replaced by a new generation who buy into all the crap that’s going on. So take it from me, when shit goes south as it so often does with shitheads who come to your neighborhoods to make a victim out of you, make sure you are prepared to hold the line and protect what’s yours. Because the shitheads are all to aware of the politics and know that more often than not, no matter what they do, the probability of them actually being prosecuted gets slimmer and slimmer with each passing day. And don’t forget, “juveniles” were responsible for several of the Raptor thefts and they get released the next day so not much of a scare for them nowadays. Like I said, the blind leading the blind. To say things need to change is an understatement. Ok. Midnight rant complete. Y’all stay safe and keep a watchful eye on what’s yours.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think it would be perfectly fine to park next to a camouflaged, really deep, smooth walled pit. One that someone might easily fall into, were they not aware and might have a really hard time escaping.

Southocplumber

Reaction score
Had my f250 stolen twice , last time it was cashed out by insurance ,that’s how I got a raptor , they can check the vin to get a clone key , lots of dif ways but a ravelco on it they can’t steal it. I have them on my work trucks , need to get one for the raptor

KAH 24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As we all know, the F150 being the best selling vehicle in the US for years means that there is an insatiable demand for parts.

Unfortunately, I have personal knowledge of several incidences involving new SUVs awaiting delivery to dealerships stolen from secured locations (cameras, fenced, and with security personnel).

A few years ago, one of my colleagues had his Audi SUV stolen from our corporate headquarters while he was at work—and we are on a secure campus in a “nice suburb”. If I left my Raptor at corporate, I’d park near where the security patrols/parks and sits overnight—and wouldn’t be overly shocked if I came back to no truck someday. Upset, yes—surprised, probably not.

NOTE: Although appalling, I marvel at how quickly “competent professional” car thieves can overcome common countermeasures and steal a vehicle.