stock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Where are you?

attachment.php

Attachments

• dCbgt.jpg
    dCbgt.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 138
OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Pa, bought a set, mine will be for sale in 2weeks. PM me.

BlackStool

Reaction score
The dude above that said he was buying mine from Connor at Outlaw has apparently flaked. You can contact Connor at Outlaw. He still has my set for sale. Thanks

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
if someone doesn't hook warrior up soon, i'm banning everyone and bringing back BentToast

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if someone doesn't hook warrior up soon, i'm banning everyone and bringing back BentToast

I aint skeered of j00! :Jedi:

I'm keeping my wheels anyways for highway duty. Having a lift makes it easy to change my wheels out for the weekend. Plus after I destroy a wheel (trust me..I can destroy anything!), I still have a full extra set of wheels. If someone was near me, I'd buy another set of the stock wheels for a good price. Shipping is a killer.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I aint skeered of j00! :Jedi:

I'm keeping my wheels anyways for highway duty. Having a lift makes it easy to change my wheels out for the weekend. Plus after I destroy a wheel (trust me..I can destroy anything!), I still have a full extra set of wheels. If someone was near me, I'd buy another set of the stock wheels for a good price. Shipping is a killer.

I think I might part with mine.... Just got new moto metals and top perch.... ready for the Outlaw Raptor Run!

Attachments

• IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
thanks Bird, bought a set from Texas, cant wait for my new wheels...

ZEM

Reaction score
The dude above that said he was buying mine from Connor at Outlaw has apparently flaked. You can contact Connor at Outlaw. He still has my set for sale. Thanks

That dude is ME...and if we are even talking about the same set of wheels, I sent the payment via paypal 4/25/11....and have been in contact with Connor who states he is shipping the wheels this week. :waytogo: