Stock wheels and lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All preference though. I will get some pics up when I get the new spacers and mount everything back up.

Please do. If you could take some pics from the front and rear with the stock weels with and without spacers, I'd appreciate it.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I actually returned the set yesterday and ordered another set that is hubcentric to the hub and wheels.

I love the look of my Methods, which are my summer wheels and once switching back to stock for the winter, the lack of offset bothered me. Therefore, the 1.5" spacers will bring the stock wheels to about the same spot as the Methods, like said.

And to be honest, I really feel that spacers are completely fine. As long as their made well and have pressed in studs. ALSO, the biggest part is making sure you know what your doing when you install and make sure their installed correctly, and torqued correctly. If those two things aren't done, and you don't check the torque after 50 miles and then again at every wheel rotation, then you are looking for problems. I have used spacers on other vehicles and have never had a problem or have one come loose.

All preference though. I will get some pics up when I get the new spacers and mount everything back up.
They never end up posting pix, do they?