Stock order vs. Retail build dates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was a stock order, ordered 10/11 ETA is any time now.

Tazercat

Reaction score
So I am curious to see how build dates trend in stock vs. retail orders. My order was a stock order with an 11/11 order date. I was able to make changes to it so that it was ordered the way I wanted it. My initial build date was 2/8 and has now been pushed to a build week of 4/4 according to FP. So what was your order type: stock or retail?, order date, and current build week. Also curious to see how this lines up with price increases.
I'm just wondering what happened with your order. Did your truck ever get built?
I latched on to a dealer stock order on March 17th. On March 25th I got a VIN and build date of May 2nd. Since then I have had 6 build date changes.. as of most recent May 23rd. Haven't heard anything in the last week or so, so I'm hoping I don't get bumped again..
As for price the order I was shown was after the price increase. The best I could do with the dealer is for them to sign a purchase order stating, "the price will be MSRP + DOC, title and plate transfer."