Stock Order vs Customer Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Same here, but I didn't request it. Figured she'd get here, when she got here.

you are one patient individual my friend. i have owned a Raptor for longer than 98% of the people on this forum and i STILL can't wait to get my new one.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you are one patient individual my friend. i have owned a Raptor for longer than 98% of the people on this forum and i STILL can't wait to get my new one.

Not really, just dealt with the same BS back in 07 when I ordered my GT. I was told that they had the allocations, she'd be the fastest priority, and would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. ...10 1/2 weeks later I finally got my car..:mad: ..in hindsight I wish I'd of dealt with it alittle better, so I'm trying to be 'good' this time around.

Like you I want my truck N O W!!! ..but I keep telling myself sometime before Xmas, even though the dealer says end of Oct. / early Nov. Not sure it's going to work, but it's worth a shot.. I guess.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info on this thread. Mine is a dealer stock order. Its loaded with everything, moon roof etc etc. We just had to take off the graphics. I got black in color and think the graphics on black gets washed out. I love them on all the other colors.

I may be first to get one......... or last. Not really happy about 50 miles on my truck but I'll take the pain, give me it next week!!!!!!!!!!!!