Stock length shackles for icons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brands make "stock" length shackles to work with the Icon leaf springs on gen 2s?

Not looking to lower my ride height just looking for better function and smoothness.

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely like them too but price point is a bit much and with the exchange rate makes me not even look at them.
Any shackles but those unless someone has them dirt cheap.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am putting SVC shackles on mine right now and am impressed with not only the quality but the customer service from them.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m putting them on my Deavers I will let you Kano if I have any trouble with them.

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Krazy House Customs are a great option.
Be careful I don’t think the stock length SVC ones work with icon springs. At least to my knowledge

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a very limited amount of shackles that work it seems. Heard sdhq work but I don't want drop shackles.
Wish Icon would make some but as of rightnow they are not in any plans of theirs.
I email svc so we will see. Noticed a few company's say they do and then ends up being a hassle for the guy with the truck when they actually don't.
I will look into the Krazy house ones again

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have some of their plus 1 shackles laying around my shop. if you’re interested shoot me a dm