GEN 2 Stock length LCA options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the setup. The dual bypass makes a big difference over stock or the fox factory coil overs. Ideally, I would have wanted to go mid travel but don’t have the needed disposable income for it.

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the setup. The dual bypass makes a big difference over stock or the fox factory coil overs. Ideally, I would have wanted to go mid travel but don’t have the needed disposable income for it.

Any options for limiting straps and bump stops?

Yeah my wallet has no interest I spending the money on a mid travel, maybe if I let was strictly an off-road toy and I didn’t care about what I put it through lol

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any options for limiting straps and bump stops?

Yeah my wallet has no interest I spending the money on a mid travel, maybe if I let was strictly an off-road toy and I didn’t care about what I put it through lol

Not sure about the bump and limit straps.

OP
OP
K

ksgries

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the bump and limit straps.

I got in touch with someone, no limit or bump stop mounts unfortunately, not a huge deal. They didn’t answer some of my questions though.

Is the upper mount to the secondary shock weld on or bolt on? Did you have to order the shock separate?

Aesconde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got in touch with someone, no limit or bump stop mounts unfortunately, not a huge deal. They didn’t answer some of my questions though.

Is the upper mount to the secondary shock weld on or bolt on? Did you have to order the shock separate?

Check out camburgs new lower if having a bump and limit strap is a deal breaker for you. There’s new photos on their Instagram.

The rpg secondary mount is weld on. It’s three pieces see pic below. The shock was in stock when I got my lower.

c856505c510797135fb6914d01e64a80.jpg

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out camburgs new lower if having a bump and limit strap is a deal breaker for you. There’s new photos on their Instagram.

The rpg secondary mount is weld on. It’s three pieces see pic below. The shock was in stock when I got my lower.

Bummer now any weld to the chassis would disqualify my truck for being registered.
I really wanted that lower arm to add a secondary shock.But I guess ill have to check with Camburg or Baja Kits also. for a bolt on option.

Last edited:

jeffraptor

Reaction score

Did you do the install yourself or have a shop do it? Could you post more pictures of your front suspension set up? I am interested in doing the same.