Stock Height Measurements 19/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys what are your measurements for trucks at stock suspension setup? or stock suspension and tires.
i have mine somewhere but cannot find it.

There is some information on this forum scattered but its not giving my the measurements i am looking for. looking for measurements from ground to fender flare on the front and the rear. if anyone could grab these for me that would be awesome. I have a feeling i was 41 front and 42 rear when stock but i cannot exactly remember

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere. I left in the loaded numbers because I don't know what you're thinking of doing and they might be useful. Mine is a '20 SCREW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I loaded up for a week of warm weather camping with one other person and pulled out the tape measure.

Empty, half a tank of gas, 38F/36R, front was 40.5"P/40.25"D, rear was 42.25"P/42.375"D

I loaded the front seats with 182D + 187P = 370
The back seat saw cooler@110+water@185+tools@40+clothing/shoes@45 = 380
The bed at or in front of the axle got a cooler, cook gear, a cot, tent, chairs, grill, jack, and gas for 250
The bed behind the axle got the table, food, a cot, packs, and sleep gear for 180

The grand total was 1180lb, 220lb under the load limit of 1200+200 for the driver.

The front sank only 0.5", coming in at 40"P and 39.875"D
The back sank about 2", coming in at 40.25"P and 40.5"D

I was surprised that the front didn't sink more, since 1000lb of the load was between the axles. I was happy to see that she was roughly level with that much load, as I hate the squatty look.