Stock Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could not find the answer on the forum may have missed it? I was checking manual and saw headers were not factory I guess they was a option when you bought it new and the cold air must be a add on too, looked different than what is in the manual. Can someone explain this ? I'm not complaining its super fast and sounds killer. I just added a command pedal and that does make it a animal LOL

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Stock is manifolds and a closed airbox. Sounds like you purchased it used and the previous owner did some upgrades. The CAI should show a brand on it somewhere and you might even find something on the headers for a brand like Stainless Works or Kooks.

OP
OP
pale Rider

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you I was thinking that I new it was amped up it runs like a cheetah and sounds like a roaring Lion. The CP made it even more powerful , it was like adding nitrous to it.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Nice web page too I will hook up with you when I get home and check you out. thankx

OP
OP
pale Rider

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock is manifolds and a closed airbox. Sounds like you purchased it used and the previous owner did some upgrades. The CAI should show a brand on it somewhere and you might even find something on the headers for a brand like Stainless Works or Kooks.

I will call soon not sure if you got my other messages I sent 3 more but not sure they made it to you sorry I'm old skool and not to sappy on computers.