Stock GEN 2 parts for sale (bumpers, leaf springs, tail lights)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the stock parts off my truck. Everything had about 4,000 miles on it when they came off. No damage to anything. Hard to put a price on any of this stuff so everything is OBO. I can get pictures up later today or upon request.

Stock front bumper with skid plate - $200
Stock rear bumper/hitch - $150
Stock leaf springs - $100
Stock LED tail lights - $350

Edit: Bumpers and leafs can be picked up in 93063. Willing to ship the tail lights at the buyers expense.

Last edited:

zack later

Reaction score
Edit: I didnt read clearly. Could you ship to 84120? I can pay pal immediately if they are good. For some reason it wasnt allowing me to private message you. Thanks! 801-647-9578 is my number if you can text some pics @TerribleONE

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit: I didnt read clearly. Could you ship to 84120? I can pay pal immediately if they are good. For some reason it wasnt allowing me to private message you. Thanks! 801-647-9578 is my number if you can text some pics @TerribleONE

Hey man just to make sure you're talking about the tail lights? I can send some pictures when I get home.

zack later

Reaction score
Hey man just to make sure you're talking about the tail lights? I can send some pictures when I get home.
Sorry yes the tail lights! I removed that when i edited my bad! If you wanna send me a text that works as well. Not sure why its saying I cant message you on here. Thanks again!

OP
OP
TerribleONE

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump and price drop before they go to the dump.

front bump skid plate: $100obo
rear bumper: $75obo
stock leaf springs: $50obo