stock Gen-2 intake temps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ron Lanza

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry I guess I should’ve just gotten to the point and said your wasting your money and someone’s time.
I'm sorry I wasted anyone's time. Were not all as smart as some!! I was Just trying to get some information from someone I thought would give it, without being a sarcastic jerk !!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I'm sorry I wasted anyone's time. Were not all as smart as some!! I was Just trying to get some information from someone I thought would give it, without being a sarcastic jerk !!
It seems to me like you could have been more cordial to his answer instead of telling him that his statement made no sense.

like, could you elaborate on your answer because I'm not sure what your saying.

His answer made perfect sense, you just didn't understand which is probably all you meant but sometimes it's easy to misinterpret what someone writes.

He saw it as you attacking him perhaps so he came back at you, then you went on to the attack.

Not trying to play referee or anything but we're all here to learn and help each other.

Not trying to slam you either. It's just my take.

Have a great day.

OP
OP
Ron Lanza

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems to me like you could have been more cordial to his answer instead of telling him that his statement made no sense.

like, could you elaborate on your answer because I'm not sure what your saying.

His answer made perfect sense, you just didn't understand which is probably all you meant but sometimes it's easy to misinterpret what someone writes.

He saw it as you attacking him perhaps so he came back at you, then you went on to the attack.

Not trying to play referee or anything but we're all here to learn and help each other.

Not trying to slam you either. It's just my take.

Have a great day.
It made no sense to me is all I meant. Had nothing to do with his knowledge of the issue...