Stock exhaust resonator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTB a factory resonator. Don't care if it's for a Crew or an Extended cab. I honestly just want the front and rear ends. I'm going to chuck the rest anyway. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can make a deal. Thanks!
JAY

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh come on now boys! Someone has one of these laying in the corner of their shop. I need it. Please?

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By cut off, is it missing the front flange that bolts to the Y pipe? That is the part I really need. And wouldn't mind having the rear slip joint either. Thanks.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By cut off, is it missing the front flange that bolts to the Y pipe? That is the part I really need. And wouldn't mind having the rear slip joint either. Thanks.

By cut off I mean that in place of where the resonator was at they welded a metal pipe. I can take a picture of it and send it to u?

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm around 6pm central time and I'll get it to u after I get home from work

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking for the part. Mr. Lopez had exactly the opposite of what I needed! Hahaha. Thanks anyway buddy. :favorites13:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20