stock beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W84

Reaction score
I also have a set of 5 factory SVT beadlock wheels that I’d be willing to part with...3 of them have good condition KO2s with plenty of tread life on them. No beadlock rings though, just the stock beauty rings.

shoot me a message .. how much $ ?

Marco

Reaction score
Hi Alex, thank you for your reply. I did not know this place, but, of course I knew and I have been in Cortina d'Ampezzo. How is a Raptor doing in Italy? No problems with the superbollo or with the fanatic environmentalists? I guess the Cinque Stelle may no be fond of our big beasts. In any case, good luck with your quest; if you happen to ever come to Arizona, send me a message and I will show you some country roads that are meant for Raptors.

OP
OP
alex zopp

alex zopp

Reaction score
Hi Alex, thank you for your reply. I did not know this place, but, of course I knew and I have been in Cortina d'Ampezzo. How is a Raptor doing in Italy? No problems with the superbollo or with the fanatic environmentalists? I guess the Cinque Stelle may no be fond of our big beasts. In any case, good luck with your quest; if you happen to ever come to Arizona, send me a message and I will show you some country roads that are meant for Raptors.
ahah

luckily the raptor is classified as a truck ( not a car) and I don't have to pay the super bollo!
environmentalists run away when they see a v8 engine haha
and in deep snow raptor it's amazing compared to european cars with scooter engines ahah

I want to come to america and i will definitely write to you when i come!
thank you!!!

Marco

Reaction score
Wonderful, I wait for you in Arizona as soon as the restrictions on travel will have been lifted. Here the Raptors reign. We still have not seen the TRX, but we are not afraid; it may go slightly faster, but it will have to stop soon with an empty tank. I was in the snow yesterday in Sedona and I agree; no European car such as those you have there could compete. Only, maybe, an ancient Panda 4X4, but the original, the one with the Steyr-Puch transmission.