stock beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, you're in Italy, the country and not some US city?

I have a set of SE beadlocks sitting in the garage, but there's a decent body of water between me and you. The shipping probably would suck lol

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
So, you're in Italy, the country and not some US city?

I have a set of SE beadlocks sitting in the garage, but there's a decent body of water between me and you. The shipping probably would suck lol
I PM'd you about the wheels

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a contract with fedex, can we contact each other by email?

Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you pics.

Condition is fair. The rings are flawless and the only "issue" with the wheels is that 1 has a few bubbles and the rest have 1 per wheel.

I do have it listed on FB/someone local interested at looking at them soon so I'll let you know too if that falls through.

W84

Reaction score
I
Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I'll send you pics.

Condition is fair. The rings are flawless and the only "issue" with the wheels is that 1 has a few bubbles and the rest have 1 per wheel.

I do have it listed on FB/someone local interested at looking at them soon so I'll let you know too if that falls through.

I'll take them if the current buyer falls through !

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a set of 5 factory SVT beadlock wheels that I’d be willing to part with...3 of them have good condition KO2s with plenty of tread life on them. No beadlock rings though, just the stock beauty rings.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
I also have a set of 2018 factory bead-lock wheels in great condition. Located in Dallas but can ship on buyers dime. PM me for pics should anyone be interested!