still dont know a title....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bout ******* time!!!!!

im betting the hello kitty interior package with be the first mod. asians love their hello kitty.

51%2BnaC-ZTQL._SL500_.jpg

so i say we all chip in an send this to mr busa for a Christmas gift only if he promises to use it for a week:lol2:.......congrats on getting the truck man looks dam sexy have fun im sure your already devising a audio build or something crazy an awesome.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fred, you could say that...... i was definitely happy to get my truck

ny- hang in there dude i know things suck for you right now, but if you were to send me those i would have to terminate you.........

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope busa shows up to snoball 500... Might have to decorate his truck for him.. Hello kitty license plate frames, antenna topper, floor mats, steering wheel cover, seat covers, etc...

-Greg

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn just saw, congrats dude! You gotta come to TRR,this coming year.

Also since you said your a DBZ fan, if you haven't already your gotta watch TFS Abridged Parody on YouTube, watch em in order. If you don't like the first one give the others a shot, the first one wasn't the best.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fred, you could say that...... i was definitely happy to get my truck

ny- hang in there dude i know things suck for you right now, but if you were to send me those i would have to terminate you.........

hahaha its all good man imma mail you some hello kitty sht one day wait:secret:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys are great. im getting a good laugh at these hello kitty comments. im just glad my girls dont read this....... then i would be in trouble, and have to get something.......