Stewarts Raceworks Raptor Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These are ready to be built for orders with a price tag of about 1500.00, but shipping is quite expensive and installation is a bit on the tough side. Raceworks actually recommends having these bumpers installed at their facility. No set install rate at this time. Hourly rate is 75.00 per hour.
Seems like there are some issues here, but anyone installing a Raceworks bumper on their Raptor are getting the best of the best! In this industry, you get what you pay for.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, that's sort of a pain in the ****, defeats the purpose of having it shipped if you need to have it installed at their shop in the first place. That said, still want!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The RPG Raceline front bumper is fairly similar as far as performance goes. It actually sits just in front of the stone guard protecting your front end. The frame is not cut back as far as Raceworks, but you still need to trim the frame horns off. I am very happy with it and I haven't bottomed the front out once. And yes, I drive like I stole it.

raceline1.jpg

raceline2.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking at the Raceline as an alternative to the stewarts, did you have yours installed locally or by RPG themselves?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Considering I am located an hour away from RPG, and considering I was in a crunch getting Chris Ross's truck ready for SEMA on my end, RPG was happy to do the install for me.

This bumper is not hard to install at all. If you don't have the tools to cut the frame horns off, just take it to a shop that can, show where you want it cut, and it's all downhill from there.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what is soo special about stewarts that the same isn't recommended

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder what is soo special about stewarts that the same isn't recommended

Cause it's Craig Stewart. Kind of like having Chip Foose do the paint job on your truck. Very meticulous with high quality.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the end of the day i'm gonna beat on it, so I guess it wouldn't really matter to me.