Stewarts Raceworks Raptor Bumper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any word on cost? $ewarts raceworks is usually pretty spendy.

We have been communicating on pricing. They are still getting everything in order for production, but it will be available very soon. Remember, they're reputation exists from meticulous, quality craftsmanship. Pricing will be available at RaptorAddict.com and I will post is here as well when I find out.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a lot of commitment, as BGM said, i really love the rear bumper and i don't think i would mind the modding to fit the rear bumper on, but for the front, if the frame needs to be modified, does that mean the stock bumper can not be put back on?

And the front densest seem to give you mounting points for lights, i would want to at least mount a 20" LED light bar.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is a lot of commitment, as BGM said, i really love the rear bumper and i don't think i would mind the modding to fit the rear bumper on, but for the front, if the frame needs to be modified, does that mean the stock bumper can not be put back on?

And the front densest seem to give you mounting points for lights, i would want to at least mount a 20" LED light bar.

Not sure what the plan is yet as far as light mounts go, but I wouldn't be surprised if there will be that option. All depends on the demand from the consumers.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Rear bumper looks great. As far as the front bumper goes I think it looks unfinished. IMO it needs to extend to the outside of the fenders.

Any word on cost? $ewarts raceworks is usually pretty spendy.
My guess is $1500 for the rear and 2K for the front

Banned
Reaction score
Damn that front end is sexy.
Best one I've seen yet.... I'm going to design one for my ranger based on that haha

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Time to contact the local shops and see what they can come up with to match it.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

It just looks so much better when you cut the frame down

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished to the corners like this one pictured would finish off the front bumper for sure!
44e2f565-19e7-bf29.jpg

THE BACK SETUP IS DROP DEAD SEXY if you have a front bumper to go with the flow of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD