STEK Dynomatt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone had STEK Dynomatt PPF done on their Gen 3 Raptor? If so, just wondering what you paid for the whole truck.

I was originally going to go for XPEL Stealth but was quoted $10k at the only place in my state that does it. I found a closer location an hour from me that does STEK Dynomatt PPF and they have said they can do both my vehicles (Raptor 37, Mach-E GT) for $12k total ($6k/each) which seems like a phenomenal deal to me.

I've looked at some reviews online and the Dymomatt seems to be as well reviewed as XPEL Stealth, but I haven't found anyone that got a Gen 3 Raptor done in Dynomatt.

If you have gotten this PPF done, what did you pay and could you share some pictures?

OP
OP
Z
Reaction score
I'm having them do paint correction (if needed), ceramic coatings and tint as well, so I am spending quite a bit with them when all is said and done.

They initially wanted 10k for the Dynomatt based on one vehicle, but when I said I had two new vehicles being delivered and I'd want the 2nd one done too, they said they would do a bundle deal at $6k/each plus the other stuff I want.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having them do paint correction (if needed), ceramic coatings and tint as well, so I am spending quite a bit with them when all is said and done.

They initially wanted 10k for the Dynomatt based on one vehicle, but when I said I had two new vehicles being delivered and I'd want the 2nd one done too, they said they would do a bundle deal at $6k/each plus the other stuff I want.
I would do some serious diligence on the shop. A bad PPF job is tough to get corrected after the fact as they have to pull all the film. I had a cheaper guy do one vehicle and I was pretty unhappy with it and it was like pulling teeth to get parts re-wrapped. Next vehicle went to the best shop and have been very happy with the quality of install.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

tmatf16

Reaction score
I used a 5 star shop Xpel full frontal to A pillars, ceramic including paint correction. $1850 ppf, $1200 ceramic. Extremely happy with the work and product