Steering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T W

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Gen 2 with the following Krazy House Customs lower slot delete RPG standard width LCAs RPG UCAs full RPG tie rods and fox 3.0s with the RPG lowers I don’t have a sway bar. My problem is my steering has slow to no return to center you physically have to steer it back to center the alignment is perfect 5.5 castor -.5 camber each side it does not pull just seems to wander because if you move the steering wheel either way it will keep driving that way at high and low driving speeds I have 2 Gen 1s and one other Gen 2 none of them have this problem they all return to center very quickly without having to physically steer them back anyone have any input on that to look at next to fix this problem ? Also I have driven it enough that all the rod ends and spherical bearings are broke in and turn and move freely

OP
OP
T W

T W

Reaction score
Had it all the way up to 7 still didn’t help with return to center I’m thinking it’s something in the eps but have no way of knowing

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score