Steering wheel swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a carbon fiber wheel on my gen 1. It was pretty easy no puller required. There is a few videos on YT

Steven_Born

Reaction score
I installed the following eBay steering wheel, I was a bit concerned with fit, finish and the rest but really all went well and others have stated easy install.

I was not too interested in going aftermarket but like yours my wheel was showing a bit of wear. I do like that is has the flat side at the bottom.

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That eBay wheel looks just like the carbontastic wheel I was looking at. I was hesitant because the carbontastic one is over a grand. I’m just looking to change up the interior a bit. 300 bucks for this one seems like a lot better deal. How long have you had it installed?

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
300 bucks :manos:... How much to buy a new or used OEM steering wheel? They all need one to start with. Real carbon fiber or leather won't be cheap. Besides the cost of materials, this job is also pretty labor intensive.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score