Steering and abs going out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the information to buy a belt for your Gen 2 Ford Raptor Electronic Steering Rack Belt. Please use caution not to hurt yourself during installation as the rack is heavy and awkward....lol..power steering is all fixed up. Only left over is no AC
16349343860741386187001641921071.jpg

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's @FordTechOne , if you can't whistle loud enough.
Thanks guys. Plugged in scanner. DTCS were all related to a plug left loose when truck was in shop for transmission (went unnoticed as they were not throwing codes on dash). I noticed many plugs from tech attempts to clear DTCs, thrown up from solenoid failure in transmission.

Thanks to all of the input. I appreciate ..

I have 100 miles and have "Mike Martin " tested the steering rack..Working great, 100 bucks instead of 2000. What a relief.

Last edited:

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another option. Dorman fills the need for aftermarket eps Ford truck racks. Half the price of stock, upgraded and comes with the programmer. I got my magazine one week late!

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
****! Last night Artichoke fields. 100mph launched over the levy. 15 ft gap, in the dark..fully hammered as was intended. No problem but ****** suspension and Ford Electronics