Steel Valley (Backyard Buddy) Lift Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For awareness, Steel Valley / Backyard Buddy has a $1000-off sale on lifts and 25% off on accessories through Christmas. I have no affiliation other than when I was in the market for 4 post lifts I looked at every manufacturer available and ended up buying (2) Backyard Buddy lifts. One of the few lifts that can be rolled around in the garage with a vehicle on them. American-made, and while they tend to be some of the more expensive, I've never missed the $ and 1000% happy with this life-time purchase.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree totally. Because of your recommendation to me earlier this year I purchased a lift from them and it seems top of the line and I am very happy with it. I purchased the 9000# superduty.20191017_170151.jpg

swedensky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not in the market now, but out of curiosity how much do these things run? The site says call for pricing/order info and I don’t want to waste their time

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not in the market now, but out of curiosity how much do these things run? The site says call for pricing/order info and I don’t want to waste their time
They have different sizes and lots of accessories. Solid platform. Casters. I can move this thing around with ease loaded or empty. Jim Hicks was my salesman really easy to work with. No pressure sale. Gave me a better price every time I called him. The one I purchased was their heaviest, widest ,tallest, ect. I can lift that white 250 up 84 inches and drive the raptor under it. I could have purchased a china made one for almost 65% of the price of this american made one but this one was about 2000 # heavier and the ONLY one that would lift that high. The welds are smooth. The paint great. Very happy with. This one was around $6000.