Starter wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my Raptor last month, first raptor and ford truck in my life. I have had Ram limited, Ram Rebel in the past, loved those trucks as well but this is something special. This is the best vehicle I have owned in my life.
Now for this thread, I need your help in finding a schematic for starter wire that gives signal to turn the starter, specifically where it comes out of the firewall in the engine bay. I want to install the switch so that the starter doesnot turn over without flicking the hidden switch. I am a diesel mechanic so I will wire it myself, just need more peace of mind as a 1 more safety thing on the truck. If anyone has any information which connector it comes out of then let me know, or if you can point me to a direction where I can buy the wiring diagrams for the truck then that will be appreciated as well, thank you for your help.

OP
OP
RaptorBoost

RaptorBoost

Reaction score
The starter “S” terminal circuit (CDC25, BN-GN) runs from pin 3 of C1035 (Gray, 60 pin) at the Battery Junction Box in the engine compartment down to the starter. Some disassembly of the BJB may be required to access the connector.
Thanks for your help FordTechOne, greatly appreciated.