Start the clock for me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order yesterday! I got the poor man's Raptor, no NAV! :) I ordered a black SuperCrew with the Luxury pkg, Plus pkg, and the Moonroof. I just sold my '02 F250 CC yesterday too. I can't wait to get this truck!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Congrats PEZ keep us posted! And let's be clear, there's no such thing as a poor man's Raptor! lol

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm borrowing a '01 Silverado with a 170k miles on it, to drive for the next few months until mine comes in. It's a decent truck, but it sure will feel good to start driving that Raptor!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You have a "Raptor". Whether it be loaded or not doesn't matter, No poor man there at all.
Congrats!

Banned
Reaction score
congrats, The only poor mans raptor is the little toy version. Which is mine. hahaha

830px-Desert_Endurance_Ford_F-150_SVT_Raptor.jpg

IH-Scout_800A

Reaction score
Hey man congrats!!!!!! I am waiting on delivery also....I had to press my IH-Scout into daily service. My arms and legs are killing me already!!!!!!! Your going to feeling like the king of the world when they hand you the keys...That poor mans ride crap is going to leave your mind faster than that raptor leaves the parking lot!! LOL

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I knew my no NAV= poor man's raptor, would generate some funny responses! Anyway, I considered getting it, but I just chose not to get it, and save the money after playing with it in a loaded Lariat. I almost went against the moonroof too, but I ended up getting it. I don't think I'll open it that much while driving, cause it makes a lot of wind noise, but I like the light that comes through even when it's closed, and I like the idea of having it open while parked and eating or just chilling to some tunes! Can't wait to get it! I'm wondering how common Raptors will be on the road around May when I get mine, hopefully not to many!!