Start/stop delete for R model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I saw the above on my order guide and took it that the R doesn't have start-stop, and thus no option to delete it. I called my dealer and he confirmed that this is/was correct, FWIW.

MrClean

Reaction score
My 2020 GT500 doesn’t have automatic start/stop. I can’t imagine the engineers at Ford would include that crap technology on this particular powertrain. Doesn’t make any sense.

OP
OP
Mossy 150

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2020 GT500 doesn’t have automatic start/stop. I can’t imagine the engineers at Ford would include that crap technology on this particular powertrain. Doesn’t make any sense.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-191606_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-191606_Gallery.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 23

HookEm

Reaction score
Auto generated email template that hasn’t been updated IMO.
Could be, but it's also specified as having auto start/stop in the official order guide. I included a snip in my message from the other day. Hopefully it's a typo.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The fact that anyone cares about this is kinda blowing my mind. Theres about 50 ways to disable it from fuse pulling to hooking in fake trailer harness to pulling plugs on the hood latch sensor…. Dont press super hard on the brake at lights, put it in sport mode, The chassis hasnt a coat of paint on it yet and we’re worrying about ESS. Big time cart before horse. Don't sweat the small stuff. You should be stoked the thing is even being built.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
The fact that anyone cares about this is kinda blowing my mind. Theres about 50 ways to disable it from fuse pulling to hooking in fake trailer harness to pulling plugs on the hood latch sensor…. Dont press super hard on the brake at lights, put it in sport mode, The chassis hasnt a coat of paint on it yet and we’re worrying about ESS. Big time cart before horse. Don't sweat the small stuff. You should be stoked the thing is even being built.
Roll Tide.