Start Button Flip Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Don't tell anyone but the OP is the troll

You+could+always+use+lieutenant+buzzkill+instead+_a7cc5c452d19ab2a6b43c4b1f5833ed7.png

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on my race cars, the main power switch has a flip cover, not the ignitiion button. you flip up or down to turn on the main power, and then put the cover over it so you dont accidentally kill the power hitting a curb or if you hand hits it in error. but you have to have a power kill swithc in case you wreck, you can turn off the power main killing th engine, electricity and mainly fuel pumps. most are then also required to have a power kill button on the outside so safety workers/corner workers can kill the power if you're incapacitated.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys. For my build, I'm trying to go with the JDM import style. A couple of my buddies have start button flip covers on their 03 civic and 08 sienna. It really makes them feel like race cars. Anyway, I think it would fit very nicely in the 2017 raptor with its European refinement and supercar style. Does anyone know where I can find one?? What kind of performance gains can I expect? Will it void my warranty? Is it compatible with my pedal commander??

Honestly I find it ridiculous that this is not standard equipment on a $120,000 truck.

im trying..... but cant come up for even 1 reason to have this

482657c9ce477fe2c_20160902150855.jpg

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s there ... just said “ I can’t think one one reason to have this

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a steering wheel like the one speed racer had in the mack 5? All those buttons did really cool stuff.