star white vs. oxford white

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironpeddler

Reaction score
I have watched different youtube videos explaining/showing the differences. I am leaning towards star white atm. What would you chose on a 2022 raptor....star white or oxford white? Any other points of emphasis would also be appreciated.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on whether you want extra pop and people to notice you. Oxford with the dark trim will pop more. I'd rather have the star white, myself. I've seen it on regular F150s and really like it.

OP
OP
I

ironpeddler

Reaction score
you can order the 2022 raptor in star white

online configurator is still for MY 2021 and it only shows oxford white, for 2022 when you place an order at the dealership you have an option for star white

OP
OP
I

ironpeddler

Reaction score
that is what my dealership told me, it is always possible that they do not know what they are talking about.

I will be at the dealership later today, then I can confirm/deny. I might have started this thread pre-maturely.

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You did, and your sales rep hasn't a clue. you should probably bring this to your dealer and have him look it over so he knows what he's talking about

Attachments

• 2022 F-150 Order Guide.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 53