Stainless Works Catback / Lightning Exit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious as well...pictures and please give us updates on the sound at 60-80...I want to hear if there is drone.

Stanghunter

Reaction score
Sorry mine is still sitting in the boxes in the garage.

My rant about SCT- I'll start by saying yes I know it's my fault for not reading the fine print. But if you brag about now allowing the customer to use the tuner on up to 5 vehicles but neglect to make it readily apparent you must first detune one before doing the next one is a **** move! And charging the customer $150 to unlock a tuner I bought new is an even bigger **** move!!!! I traded my '12 Platinum eco in on my current '12 Raptor and didn't think about pulling the 5 Star tune out before doing so.

KRoyal

Reaction score
I love mine, beautiful sound. I'm a big fan of the lightning exit since I owned a '02 lightning back in the day. There is a tiny bit of drone at higher speeds, but I don't really notice it much.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of today, I have a system ordered, so I ought to have it sometime next week.
As an update, it has been over a month since I ordered the system and I do not have it yet. Have not received any response from Stainless Works since the day I ordered it.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I received the exhaust from SW. Ordered it on November 28. So 7 weeks (50 days) to receive it with multiple calls to get an update (after a few weeks I got impatient). It's is impressive looking with quality workmanship throughout.

I will be documenting before and after the installation with db sound tests at various speeds to determine how much exhaust sound change there is.

IMG_7751.3.jpg

Last edited: