Stainless Brake Lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jkysh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to see if there is an option for these on my 14 Screw. All I have seen online is for model year up to 2013.

Any one have them on their 14?

D

Deleted member 17706

looking to see if there is an option for these on my 14 Screw. All I have seen online is for model year up to 2013.

I have the SDHQ version on my 14. Give SDHQ a call to insure you get the right version. I highly recommend the brake lines. I put them on in April along with R1 brake and rotors and AMSOIL Racing Dominator brake fluid. My truck breaks so much better than stock! Well worth the money.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I went with Crown kevlar lines on my '13 but I thought the change was at '12; the early models had 4-piece rear, at some point in '13 production they made the outer rears crimped to the hard line instead of threaded (so aftermarket kits don't replace that outer rubber line at the caliper at all, and you just get a 2-piece rear for the lines coming down from the frame to the axle). Luckily mine has the early style, but it has a 10/12 build date. Anyway here's Crown's website, they show '14s:
http://www.crownperformance.com/2009-2014-f-150-raptor-svt/

I have the SDHQ version on my 14. Give SDHQ a call to insure you get the right version. I highly recommend the brake lines. I put them on in April along with R1 brake and rotors and AMSOIL Racing Dominator brake fluid. My truck breaks so much better than stock! Well worth the money.

Did almost the exact same in October, caught the Labor Day sale from @Rick@FreedomMotorsports and got a great deal!