Stage 4 CRP Turbos Revisted (ZFGRACING)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ignore the little slope at the end. I live in a very hilly area. It’s hard to keep a flat run. This is while Violently spinning in AWD up to 40mph anyway.

If I could get solid traction on a flat road I can’t even guess... 4 seconds? And no way am I doing a quarter mile. Too fast. Not safe.

View attachment 161832
Can't wait to get my stage 5 on. Been sitting in the boxes for a month now while I am out of town. Are you running E85

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after perusing this thread. it made me want more.
currently only have a cobb stage 2 tune by goosetuned, intercooler, exhaust, intake.

but in the next few months i'll have bigger turbos, built trans. and a whole new engine.
Thanks for sharing!

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Ignore the little slope at the end. I live in a very hilly area. It’s hard to keep a flat run. This is while Violently spinning in AWD up to 40mph anyway.

If I could get solid traction on a flat road I can’t even guess... 4 seconds? And no way am I doing a quarter mile. Too fast. Not safe....

If you make two runs, one in each direction, and average them it will be legit data. I can't remember, do you have the Cobb AP?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not yet.

I had an appointment that I had to reschedule for March.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
after perusing this thread. it made me want more.
currently only have a cobb stage 2 tune by goosetuned, intercooler, exhaust, intake.

but in the next few months i'll have bigger turbos, built trans. and a whole new engine.
Thanks for sharing!
With the current set up what are I pushing HP wise ? And 0-60 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aircooledTOM

Reaction score
Morning folks.

a few days ago I was having a blast, wailing on the raptor.

clank clank clank clank

I cooked the bottom end.

I’m getting a new long block!

the journey came to an end. It was a ton of fun but I went too far on stock internals — for my truck.... mileage may vary of course.

I’m going back to stock turbos with bolt ons, stock tune...

And I’m going to move on... I debated a built block... but I think I want to try a new project. I’m ready for some whine with my 8 cylinders. :)

Dislike....

Sorry to hear man. That really sucks.