STAGE 2 (M&r unveils fog light kit)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice! At TRR those with Rigid D2's etc bounced out of alignment. Alot of "**** hunters" driving around spotlighting the trees (and/or ground). I am also interested in seeing if the bracket will hold these tight on extreme adventures. If so I am in!

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the video were those spots or floods or combo?

In the video they are spots

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

About 4800 lumens of light? I'm assuming 80 lumens per watt...

It's slightly higher than 80 lumens per watt. But yea that's the ballpark

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Very nice! At TRR those with Rigid D2's etc bounced out of alignment. Alot of "**** hunters" driving around spotlighting the trees (and/or ground). I am also interested in seeing if the bracket will hold these tight on extreme adventures. If so I am in!

Working in it. Will present the whole kit after brackets are finished (will be made out of thicker material than the prototype )

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shound maybe even finish the brackets tomorrow. Then off to my fabricator for production :peace:

Will try to post some more pics tomorrow

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to seeing some night shots with both sides installed. Any chance of doing a group buy for theseas well...?