Squadron Pros/unlimited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the BD Unlimited set in the bumper and they are awesome. As stated earlier they are pricey, but they are the overall best in the market, regardless of price point.
I’m not even sure if I can see as far as the Racer goes [emoji23][emoji23], it goes much farther then the stock high beams I assume ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
I’m not even sure if I can see as far as the Racer goes [emoji23][emoji23], it goes much farther then the stock high beams I assume ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the Racers will illuminate pretty much as far as you can see. If you get the whole kit, you can illuminate the entire area, depending on how you set the beam angles. You really can't run them on the street though. They're just too many cp. You may get away with them on the street, but the beam angles would need to be pointed down much more than useful off-road.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an extra unlimited kit, NIB with all the brackets and wiring if that is of any interest to you.