SPV Gen 3 Triple Fog Kit/Brackets Install Video (And these are all IN STOCK.. No Preorders. They have been shipping a while now)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hope this install video helps.

We took a lot of time to get our mounts PERFECT.

Here are the key points, and you can see this in the video.

We took Baja Squadrons, Rigid D-Series, and Diode Dynamics and fine tuned the mounts for EACH light. We adjusted the position of each slot HUNDREDS of times and reprinted prototypes until they were PERFECT. All while we added more slots and adjustment for those and other lights you may want to try.
Then, to make it even easier... we mounted and positioned EACH ONE and created an easy template that you cut out and mark the spot for the type you have. Line them up and tighten them down. That's it... you don't need to spend hours adjusting lights (unless you want to).
They are all Stainless steel and black powdercoated.

We also have a line of plug n play harnesses, adapters and relocation harnesses to get your switch wires back where the other 5 are...

Brackets-

Harnesses-

Fog Kits / Light Kits-

Individual Lights-

Install Video-

Pictures-

DSC00408.JPGDSC00381.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00426.JPG
    DSC00426.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 13

austinsiegel

Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts with those outside lights sitting so far back and the inside lights farther forward, do you recommend spot type lights for the outside and putting flood type patterns towards the inside? I feel like putting flood pattern lights on the outside and farther back, there may be some interference with the beam pattern??

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Specialtyperformanceparts with those outside lights sitting so far back and the inside lights farther forward, do you recommend spot type lights for the outside and putting flood type patterns towards the inside? I feel like putting flood pattern lights on the outside and farther back, there may be some interference with the beam pattern??
If you go with a Rigid D-Series Pro, or Baja Squadron Pro set I take it?
So having a variety like Spot, Driving and Flood, or Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Cornering, etc... It doesn't make a huge difference where you put them. As the light angles out, for the most part, there is enough clearance to get by the others. They all are about the same angle from the other, so there isn't a huge variance in clearance from one to the other. I generally put the spots in the inner most positions closer to each other.

John

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John does such good work. He really cares about getting it right.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks
John does such good work. He really cares about getting it right.
Thanks for all the support! I honestly do. That’s the problem with being a perfectionist I guess! Lol. I wouldn’t offer anything I personally wouldn’t take or do.