SPV Gen 2 Rigid Radiance Fog Light Kit (Bracket + Lights + Harness + Flipped Brackets)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my SPV (Specialty Performance Parts) Rigid Radiance fog light kit. Here is a link to the kit.

Comes with:
  • Four (4) Rigid Radiance Scene
  • Two (2) Rigid Radiance (not true SAE but close to it)
  • SPV Fog Light Brackets
  • Six (6) Rigid Flip Brackets
  • SPV single wire harness loom
  • Original Rigid boxes/packaging
I got an ADD bumper that will take a light bar so no more need for these. Purchased in April. Pic below is of them installed on my Truck which is where they are now. Will remove as soon as they sell and get them shipped out.

Retail right now from SPV even with their sales is $820 (marked down from $970). Note that the flip brackets are a $65 upcharge or else the Rigid logo will be upside down. Selling this set for $600 including free shipping.

IMG_3293.JPG

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t know much about these but so they come with all wiring needed?

Yes. Wire harness has plugs to each light, then you’ll have 5 wires you need to terminate: 1 ground, 3 pairs of lights, 1 amber backlighting. You could power all 4 of those via upfitters.

cobra0428

Reaction score
i would like to purchase but could you take a picture on how yours are wired in to make it easier for me if i do?