Spray in bed liner. Factory or have dealer do it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my SCREW last week and I was originally going to order the factory spray in bed liner with my order, but my dealer recommended just having them do it when it gets in as it will delay the order by about 3 weeks. I asked what they use for a spray in bed liner and he said Reflex liner. Would you just go with the spray in from the factory, do the dealer Reflex liner, or look for something like a line X or Rhino liner on my own localy?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do it yourself. Raptor Liner is a great product. Will cost you around $130.00 and about 4 hours of YOUR time. Then you can show it off to all of your friends and tell them YOU did it.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have had pretty good luck with the factory bed liner on the super duty's at work. 5+ years holding up real well.

I went for the factory liner, its put on by a robot so its consistent and even. I'm not dropping bricks, getting loads of rock or using it as a construction work truck or anything, I have a F350 for that stuff.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with the factory liner as well. I don't trust that video from Line-X.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple. The factory liner would be just as tough as line-x if they scuffed the paint as line -x does. Of course the factory one is going to peel up easily if they just sprayed onto a glossy Unprepared finish.