Spotted this raptor on its way to the auction from a local ford dealership...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
or maybe its just set up like that. for zero up travel and maximum frame bending capabilities.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah might be. Seen that done with super long travel rigs when trying to get the overall trailer height below legal requirements. But to do that to something not designed for it (with specific tie down mounts capable of holding her down there)? No thanks.

Damn..that truck has got to be tied down tighter than a Tick's *****...I would like know what is up with the truck...you would think it could be sold by the dealer if traded unless they thought they could get more at an auction...

the owner might have been Operation Repo...

Banned
Reaction score
Damn..that truck has got to be tied down tighter than a Tick's *****...

go to unload it, cut all the straps/chaings at once, truck springs into the air and flips off the truck. wooooo :head3:

wilddawg95

Reaction score
Holy Shit! This same truck was sitting on the used car section of Bondy's Toyota in Enterprise, Alabama about 3 weeks ago. Me and a friend of mine test drove it because he though he might be interested in buying it but they were asking $44K and would not bundge on price. Where were these pics taken? Looks like someone pulled the 30" Rigid LED light bar off the front bumper. Salesman said theywere from Alaska (Military) and traded it in on a Scion......Go figure