Spotted Testing in Dillon, CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bigzaj

Reaction score
Did not hear them running, only parked. Tried to hang around but was shoed away by security and a ford employee.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TFL doesn't typically get their own spy videos. They'll use someone elses, while giving them credit. Of course, they'll throw their own logo on the image if they can get away with it.

The interior was covered? Inside the cab? A little surprised as I expect it to look pretty much identical to the F150 interiors that everyone has already seen, except for some logos. Sure, there may be some specific cosmetic trim details, but I don't see why they'd put that in a test mule. Makes me think there might be some Raptor specific functionality in the interior, or button/controls for a feature. As an example, if they threw in launch control, they might want to hide that.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering , if you can get that close , why not try to peel it off to take us some pics ahhaha