Sport Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with lots of inputs here. I wish we can set all driving mode like seats setting and it kept like that until someone changes it

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whew, I bet that gets a little old. I am guessing you haul ass until you see someone coming from the other direction, then give the ABS a workout trying to slow down, then wave real nice as you pass. :^)

You got that right. Kinda lucky I get to bomb down Raptor worthy roads just going to and from my house!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with lots of inputs here. I wish we can set all driving mode like seats setting and it kept like that until someone changes it

doubtful. I have a well optioned 801a - leather? Check. Perforated? Check. Two tone? Yep. Contrast stitching? Check. Heated? Oh yeah. Power? 10 way baby. Lumbar? You bet. Memory? Go F ya self, need to spend $10k more get 802a for that.

lol

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or have tcm tune..for “normal” to drive like “sport”. Hit up goose for it.

4A every time you get in.

truth. When stock my routine was immediately put it in Sport mode & 70% of the time 4A, now running GH tune w/ auto stop disabled I just get in & go in “normal” never go into sport mode unless I’m really caning it on highway.

4A 100% of the time if I am giving it any kind of throttle otherwise just chewing through tires & not putting the power to ground. Even in stock form, despite the wide ass tires, the Raptor spins the rears subtly more than any vehicle I’ve owned. The huge TQ available down low + soft as puppy doo rear suspension I’m sure aren’t helping lol