SPod, SwitchPro, vs etc…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For me, when I designed the Switch-Pro mount, it was much more than just having more switches.

With the Switch-Pro, you can (all are programmable with your phone to do the following or not):

-You can have switches be available with ignition only or anytime

-Remember last setting (so if you have one on and shut the truck off, it’ll come back on when you start it again

-Delayed turn off. I had my VHF radio set to stay on for half an hour after turning the truck off

-Dim settings. Slick for dimming those bright lights. I even have a set of heated wiper blades and I can adjust how hot they get with the dimmer setting

-Strobing. The only thing cooler than bright lights are flashing bright lights! Haha

-Adjustable current setting. No fuses! If it over-limits your setting, it’ll turn off and you can push the button again to try it. Solid state rules.

-Master switch. Let’s one button control multiple outputs.

-Inputs. Use you high beam or other circuits to turn on other outputs. You could even use one upfitter switch tied to a Switch-Pro input to trigger outputs.

-Phone programming via Bluetooth

Anyway, that’s a few reasons why I like the SP.

-Paul
You post and you don't mention the most important advantage of buying the SP-9100 through your shop? I will help you.

I would HIGHLY recommend anyone thinking about buying the SP-9100 to buy it through Swarfworks. Instead of the normal 11’ of Communication Cable between Switch Panel and Power Module, Swarfworks provides a 20' feet option. I purchased my SP-9100 with the 3-d printed Switch Panel sun glass relocation piece and 20' gives you plenty of slack if you need extra lenght to route your cable.

Paul ... 2 issues I see on your site:

- the 20' cable option. The bulleted list below still says 11'
- the top menu .. seems "Ford" is not working.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, naw he doesn't want you to buy from him :)

We sell Swarfworks products but we usually just send folks directly to him to get the mount/switch-pros. We don't sell Switch-Pros, we sell their evil twin the sPOD system instead (as well as the economy version, AuxBeam)