Spicer Diff Cover Part Number for Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Despite multiple searches, I can't seem to find the Spicer part number for a Gen 1. Is it the same as the Gen 2, which I found as 10023539? I was going to order it, but there is a question on the Amazon page asking about a Gen1 and the seller explicitly states it won't fit, but I wasn't sure if it just wasn't officially made for the Raptor even though it is the same.

Thanks and sorry to post a new thread about something I know has been discussed 2000 times on here. My search game is weak today.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Despite multiple searches, I can't seem to find the Spicer part number for a Gen 1. Is it the same as the Gen 2, which I found as 10023539? I was going to order it, but there is a question on the Amazon page asking about a Gen1 and the seller explicitly states it won't fit, but I wasn't sure if it just wasn't officially made for the Raptor even though it is the same.

Thanks and sorry to post a new thread about something I know has been discussed 2000 times on here. My search game is weak today.

Vendor is wrong. The 9.75 is the same housing, same bolt pattern...