Specialty Performance Parts No Drill Front Bumper Light Bar Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the Specialty Performance Parts front bumper mounting kit for gen 2 raptors. The allows you to mount a 40" bar up front with no drilling. Each side mounts to existing locations on the front bumper. This is used and has some chipping of the black powder coat from mounting. I ran this for awhile before I got a new bumper. Located in the Phoenix area mostly. Asking 100 and can ship to wherever. Shipping is probably an extra 10-15 dollars.

A couple notes:
  • This works for all 40" Rigid curved bars. It may fit others put of the box, but will definitely fit others with some minor modifications to the brackets that come with your light bar or drilling some new holes on these brackets.
  • If you use it as is and depending on your light bar style, this will block some amount of the front camera if equipped. I had some custom brackets made for the light bar to mount on the bottom side of these brackets as opposed to the top as designed. The second and third pictures below show it mounted as designed and the fourth shows it mounted on the bottom side.
  • There is a YouTube video with install instructions.
https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ducts/2017-2020-bumper-bracket-kit-for-raptor

20200818_085854.jpg

20200707_164833.jpg

20200710_210152.jpg

20200812_124603.jpg